Monday, March 6, 2017

Middle School & High School Learning Curriculum & Apps

This is my ongoing list for Learning Apps.

For Baby to Preschool apps visit my blog post - Learning Apps for Toddlers and Preschoolers.
For Early Elementary apps visit my blog post - Learning Apps for Elementary

Please Note: This list we be continually updated. I know it is not complete, but I feel something is better than nothing.

Middle School & High School

My Favorites:
We use these are core curriculums, but public school kids can use these for home study and tutoring.
  • Time-4-Learning.com - (Complete thru High School) One of my favorites for 1st to 12th Grade. Good once you child can efficiently use a mouse and computer (Pre-K and K also available, but the app is not as kid friendly as ABC Mouse).

  • MobyMax.com - (Thur 8th Grade) Clean back to basics website. With a login and password from your school this website may be free!

Featured Post

Homeschool Curriculum Guides

Updated 7/6/20 Introducing a simple, flexible, stress-free, and fun curriculum guide for homeschoolers. Kid tested & parent approved....

Popular Posts