Monday, May 29, 2017

Easy Homeschool Learning Activity Ideas

Updated 7/6/20

Here are some easy homeschool learning ideas for all ages.

Video/Shows

  • In Utah Area - PBS M-F 9am to 10am - Science, nature, social studies, and history shows made for youth of all ages. 
  • Everywhere - Go to www.pbskids.org or download the app


Some of our favorites are:



Library Audiobooks

We love to check out audiobooks from the library.  As a working Mom, I don't always have time to read to the kids, so this is a great alternative.

Field Trip Ideas


I use these links to find kid friendly activities:
  • Utah Family - http://utahfamily.com/main/no-bored-kids-calendar
  • Kids Out and About (multiple cities Nationwide) - http://www.kidsoutandabout.com
  • Utah Kids Club - http://www.utahkidsclub.com/index.cfm

Want More Learning Ideas and Materials

Do you want more lesson plans, activity ideas, and more resources? 

Please visit My Etsy Shop - KidWisdomShop

If you would like help creating a detailed lesson plan for your child, I would be happy to help you with this service. I try to keep my social media profile pretty private, but you can reach me through my Martial Arts School Website - Flying Tiger Martial Arts in GA or Facebook Page @FlyingTigerGA.  Messages at these two locations go directly to me.

Featured Post

Homeschool Curriculum Guides

Updated 7/6/20 Introducing a simple, flexible, stress-free, and fun curriculum guide for homeschoolers. Kid tested & parent approved....

Popular Posts