Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pre-K Curriculum Guide for Parents

Updated 7/9/20

Preparing your child for Kindergarten doesn't have to be expensive or a struggle. 
Don't know where to start? 

Well, I have done the work for you. I've done the research and testing.  

Our curriculum is approved by kids and Mom.

Here is where you can download my PreK Curriculum Guide - My Etsy Shop - KidWisdomShop




Want More Learning Ideas and Materials

Do you want more lesson plans, activity ideas, and more resources? 

Please visit My Etsy Shop - KidWisdomShop

If you would like help creating a detailed lesson plan for your child, I would be happy to help you with this service. I try to keep my social media profile pretty private, but you can reach me through my Martial Arts School Website - Flying Tiger Martial Arts in GA or Facebook Page @FlyingTigerGA.  Messages at these two locations go directly to me.



Featured Post

Homeschool Curriculum Guides

Updated 7/6/20 Introducing a simple, flexible, stress-free, and fun curriculum guide for homeschoolers. Kid tested & parent approved....

Popular Posts